Your Credit Union has partnered with Community Business Lenders in order to provide member business loans for your business. Whether you need a loan to finance an investment property, business expansion, purchase equipment or property, construction project or other business ventures, your Credit Union and CBL can help!
- Types of loans available
- Term loans
- Revolving lines of credit
- SBA 504 loans
- SBA 7(a) loans
Requirements for all loans
Outlined below is a list of the information needed to underwrite various member business loans. Please contact your credit union at 515-867-2200 or 800-262-3818 if you have any question.
- 3-years of financial statements and tax returns
- Interim financial statement dated within 90-days of request date
- Personal financial statement within 90-days of request date for all owners of the borrowing entity. (A financial statement form can be downloaded from www.cblenders.com)
- Last 3-years of personal tax returns for all owners.
- Additional information may be required depending on the type of loan you request.
Apply for a member business loan today!
Contact your credit union directly or call Community Business Lenders at 515-221-6110 and ask to speak to a loan officer or visit CBL online at www.cblenders.com to learn more.